Collavate allows administrators to set how the accessibility of process information. Initially, process information can only be viewed by members directly involved in the process. However you can set it so specific users or your entire domain can view any process in the domain so long as they have the Process URL.
To begin set up, go to the Admin settings and select the “Process Visibility” sub section. The following page will look like this:
Initially there are two options for process visibility:
- "Only approvers and invited users can see the process information" - This means that only users involved in the process (either as a reviewer, submitter or CC’ed) can view the process.
- "User in below whitelist email or domain can see the process information" - when choosing this setting there are two options:
- If you only want specific users to be able to view all processes, enter in their user ID as shown below.
- If you want all users in your domain to view all processes, enter in the domain ID as shown below.
- *NOTE* If you decide to use this option, you will need to send the Process URL to the specific user.