When using the process menu, it is important to understand how to utilize the process menu and where processes will be kept.
There are two places in Collavate in which you can view your processes:
- In the “Post Home” menu, under “Posts with Process”
- In the “Process” page
Below is a breakdown of which processes you can expect see in each menu.
Filter Files By
- All Processed Docs - View all processes that you are involved in.
- Draft - View all processes that you saved as a draft.
- CC’ed Docs - View all processes that you have been CC’ed.
- Shared Processes - Processes that were shared with you.
- To Be Reviewed - Processes that you still need to review
- In-Progress - Processes that you submitted, that are still being reviewed
- Approved - Processes that have been sent to you, and you approved them
- Rejected - Processes that have been sent to you, and you rejected them
- Submitted - All processes that you have submitted
- Approved - All processes that you have submitted that were approved by the reviewers
- Rejected - All processes that you have submitted that were rejected by the reviewers