If you are using the COLLAVATE DLP (Data Leak Prevention), you can automatically assign the GDPR level and expiration date.
To do this we will need to set up a keyword formula that we will use to apply GDPR to files.
- Navigate to the “Admin Settings” page and then the “Drive Audit” submenu.
- Now click “Create New Formula”
- In the following page, you can enter keywords that you want Collavate to detect.
- Alternatively you can select: predefined expressions such as credit card, ssn, etc.
- Click “Next” and the following should show:
In the above example, I have chosen Collavate to apply the 1st Level of GDPR to a file only if that file contains an email address.
Now all you need to do is click done, and you are set!