A workflow process can be started from both the Collavate Home menu and the Process menu:
Processing from Home Menu:
On your Collavate Home screen, you can click the [Post with Process] tab located next on the left of your home screen. Similar to composing a post, you can add a message for workflow reviewers, add files (to process for workflow), and communicate through comments on the workflow post.
1) Click [Posts with Process] tab
2) Click on the text box at the top of your screen and add text if needed.
3) Click [Add Files] and select file(s) to process for workflow
4) Add a message / instructions for reviewers
*Note: You can also add reviewer(s) here by typing the @ symbol followed by the reviewer's name / email address
5) Click [Add Reviewers]
6) Add more reviewers in popup window / edit reviewer privileges
 Add to Favorites: This adds the line of reviewers set up in the workflow as a "Favorite" group for easy selecting on future workflows
 Maintain initial access privileges of reviewers and myself: Allows reviewers and submitter to maintain access to the workflow when the workflow is processed
 Make a copy of document to process: This duplicates the template to process a copied version
 Move this document to "COLLAVATE" folder: This workflow document will be found in your Google Drive COLLAVATE Folder
6) Click [Start Process]
Processing in Process Menu:
In the [Process] menu, you can select [Start Process] to select a file from your computer, files from your Google Drive, or from Templates. With your selected file, you begin your approval process workflow. On this menu, you can view the information of the documents being processed, and advance the drafting process of the document by using templates.
1) Click [Start Process]
2) Select file(s) you would like to process and click [Add Files]
3) Add reviewer(s) to the workflow in the pop-up window or in full-screen
4) Click [Start Process] to send workflow to reviewers