Personal Tags (gray) are created and personally used by individual users, while Domain Shared Tags (yellow) are sets of tags set by the administrator to be available for use for all domain/organization users. You can manage the availability of the tag function by using the on/off button at the top. The left box contains personal tags of the individual user, and the right box contains shared tags, which all users in the domain can use. For more details please refer to this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L20hu02cZmhg8uWPGQZ4TopnkvQ-vs-toFhyus5WDH8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.7rtjybtqmv86
Articles in this section
- Search for Workflow Files in your Google Drive
- How to use Collavate widget for your website
- Is there a way to undo an Approve or Reject decision?
- I want to share the file or insert an image in Google spreadsheet within Collavate but I couldn't do it.. why?
- Can you briefly explain what Domain Shared Tags are?
- Where can I find the Admin > workflow setting?
- I had changed my mail ID in Google from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org. The old email is still the Admin. How do I change that?
- How do I uninstall Collavate ?
- Would you help me with setting User Management?
- Will I be able to search tags in Google drive (Will the label be saved in the Google drive)? or is it saved in Collavate only?