You can search the files with Tags in Collavate as well as Google Drive with the “ctag:tagname” command. Please refer to video tutorial: https://youtu.be/A09ySXe2keg
Articles in this section
- Search for Workflow Files in your Google Drive
- How to use Collavate widget for your website
- Is there a way to undo an Approve or Reject decision?
- I want to share the file or insert an image in Google spreadsheet within Collavate but I couldn't do it.. why?
- Can you briefly explain what Domain Shared Tags are?
- Where can I find the Admin > workflow setting?
- I had changed my mail ID in Google from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. The old email is still the Admin. How do I change that?
- How do I uninstall Collavate ?
- Would you help me with setting User Management and Document Security?
- Will I be able to search tags in Google drive (Will the label be saved in the Google drive)? or is it saved in Collavate only?