Not all documents will perfect and some need further revisions and developing. It is easy to reprocess and this feature is here to allow creator of drafts to have more time to revise and make changes before officially publishing if it does not make it to finalization the first time. Make changes to your document as needed and simply select "Reprocess" once your document is ready and it will quickly be in the approval process again for editing and approval.
Articles in this section
- Search for Workflow Files in your Google Drive
- How to use Collavate widget for your website
- Is there a way to undo an Approve or Reject decision?
- I want to share the file or insert an image in Google spreadsheet within Collavate but I couldn't do it.. why?
- Can you briefly explain what Domain Shared Tags are?
- Where can I find the Admin > workflow setting?
- I had changed my mail ID in Google from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. The old email is still the Admin. How do I change that?
- How do I uninstall Collavate ?
- Would you help me with setting User Management and Document Security?
- Will I be able to search tags in Google drive (Will the label be saved in the Google drive)? or is it saved in Collavate only?