Workflow settings for the domain can be changed in the Workflow sub-menu in the Admin Console.
To get to the Workflow settings:
① Navigate to the [Admin] Console on the left menu
② Click [Workflow] within the console
③ Toggle between buttons On / Off buttons for each workflow feature
- Enable / Disable signatures: Enable this feature if you want the user’s signature to appear when the process is approved.
- Enable / Disable "Approve for Everyone" button feature for reviewers: Enable a lower level reviewer to approve the document in place of a higher level reviewer.
- Parallel Approval Option (reviewers put on the same review line): Manage the options when there are more than two people in the same approval line.
> Proceed anyway: Even if any one of the reviewers disagrees the document, the process goes to the next approval line.
> Reject when Disagree: If there is disapproval by any reviewer, the document is rejected and will not further proceed to next approval line.
- Enable / Disable Maintain initial access privileges for reviewers: When this setting is turned-off, an originator will instantly only have viewing permission after the document has been submitted. Also, reviewers will instantly have view only permission after they approve or reject the doc.
When this is turned-on, all the reviewer’s and an originator's permissions will be maintained as original settings.
- Enable / Disable Recipient option: Enables CC / Group CC Features.
- Enable / Disable Reset / Edit Process feature: With this option enabled, after submitting a document, the originator can edit the approval line and CC information or reset the entire approval process.
- Enable / Disable Deadline feature: When enabled, it gives workflow submitters the ability to set a deadline for the workflow, or set individual deadlines for reviewers
- Enable / Disable Automatic Reminders: With this option enabled, a reminder E-mail is sent to the current reviewer for an approval/rejection of the in-process awaiting document on certain days. The interval and the message can be customized.
④ Click [Save Settings] to apply changes to the Workflow settings