Each Collavate group has a unique Group Email that can be used to post to your specific group. Emails can be sent to your unique group email address to share the email's subject, message, and any attached files to be shared as a post directly in your Collavate group.
The most useful ways to utilize your group email are:
1) Forward emails to your unique Group Email to quickly share the email as a Post in your group
2) Send an email with containing a subject, message, and file attachments to your unique group email to share a post to your group
3) Enable settings to have your FAX file Uploads sent to your group email to automatically have FAX files shared to your group as a pos
How to post using your Group Email
1) Go to your group
2) Click the "Email" tab located under your group banner image
3) Copy your group's unique email address
4) Forward or compose a new email containing a subject, message, and/or file attachment(s)
5) Click [Send] to share your email as a Post to your group in Collavate
7) You can find the email is posted to my group as below.
Use Case: Automate Received Fax Machine Files to Upload as Group Post
To set up automatic forwarding email settings for files your FAX machine receives, you must select the checkbox "receive and post e-mails from non-group members".
This allows forwarded emails to be posted to a group, even if they are not members.